The Creek

The Creek

Friday, March 11, 2011

The Flood

On February 28th it was pouring rain all day.  Since I have a creek in front of my house at times this may cause some concern.  My wonderful neighbor Mrs. Tina was keeping a watch on the creek.  Mid morning she sends me a text and says the creek is a little high but is looking ok.  Then about one hour later I got another text that says I may want to come home.  As I was driving home she sent me a picture of my house and I immediately just started crying.  I prayed the entire way home that I would have a home left by the time I got there and thank God I did!!  We have a big mess to clean up in the yard but the house is OK!!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes...glad you didn't have any damage on to the house...that was a close one!

    ReplyDelete